I am posting days 3, 4 & 5. :)
Day 3: (sorry.. no pic..)
Tues. I wore a just above knee length(which now after wearing it, feels much too short.) denim skirt that has a cute snowflake pattern on the back. I got the skirt at a consignment store a few years ago. I wore a peach/pink short sleeved shirt as well. (My hair was in a pony tail, too)
Day 4: (again.. no pic...Sorry!)
Wed. I wore my white skirt that has lovely lace on the bottom (about 12+in. after the solid white. The skirt is just below knee length) that I got at Old Navy a few years ago. I wore a soft magenta top what has a cartoon bumblebee, & above that, it says "Just Bee Yourself!". My hair was up, & I wore socks... :)
Day 5: (YAY! a pic! It's not that great, but oh well..)

Today I am wearing a black skirt w/ a white floral print. The skirt is one of the many blessings from our churches share table! The skirt is knee length & is a tad longer on the sides. I am wearing a peach colored skirt w/ a white tank top underneath. As you can see, my hair is in a pony tail :)
I can't remember where I got the tops...









0 comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate comments; thank you for taking the time to leave one! =) I do ask that you not post under anonymous. Use your name, please. ~ Megan