Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just a Quickie

Trinity & I curled up with a good book!
(Created to Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl)

We have INTERNET!!! & It's not just on our phones! I'm so glad to be able to look at a screen that's not the size of my hand anymore! lol! I will be getting my major update post together soon w/ lots of updates on what we've been doing this past month (wow..already?) along w/ a plethora of pictures for you all to enjoy! Thank you for being so patient!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have internet :). I can't wait to hear how you all are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip-hip-hurray! Can't wait to hear about everything!!! ;-)
    Cute pic! If that were Purina, she'd be attacking my arm instead of snuggling against it... LOL! She's quite fiesty and still is even after she's had kittens! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're back! May I request lots of pictures? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may! I plan to get lots of pics up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture! I love her (or is it a his) name, Trinity. = )
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments; thank you for taking the time to leave one! =) I do ask that you not post under anonymous. Use your name, please. ~ Megan