Friday, May 14, 2010

Update!

Hey everyone! We are all well & safe here in N.C.  The reason I haven't posted is because we don't have internet! Right now I'm using our phone. I'm not sure when we will get the internet on the computers. I will try to get an update post up soon! I know you all are dying to know how it all went!
When time permits on this end, you'll know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know how that is Meagan, take your time, we can wait (or at least a little longer:), I'm glad to hear that you're getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is okay! I was wondering why you hadn't e-mailed or blogged when you said you'd be getting internet soon... Hope you get a chance to write soon! I can't wait to hear about how things are in NC! I've sent you some e-mails and in a few days I might be sending some pics of a few things... Including that little "surprise" I told you about previously. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments; thank you for taking the time to leave one! =) I do ask that you not post under anonymous. Use your name, please. ~ Megan